5th February, 2017
New members are always welcome
NO WAITING LIST!
We are happy to answer any queries you may have.
or email meltondistrictponyclub
Property Identification Code (PIC)
Melton District Pony Club Inc.
BSB: 063 241
ACC: 0090 1444
Please identify payments with Rider Name
PCAV & Open Dressage Jackpot
29th January, 2017
Melton Equestrian Park
734-810 Bulmans Road, Toolern Vale
Conditions of Entry
- Entering this competition constitutes acknowledgement that PCAV rules apply and acceptance of these rules.
- Medical armbands must be worn by all competitors (applies to pony club and open sections).
- Membership cards/proof of Equestrian Assoc. Membership to be shown at the office prior to competing.
- ALL riders are to provide their own bridle/saddle blanket numbers. Numbers must be displayed on both sides of the horse/pony.
- Lungeing at this competition must take place in the confined area designated exclusively for lungeing, by the organizing committee. At a competition only the competitor may ride or lunge his horse or pony. The penalty for disobeying this rule is elimination.
- Strictly NO STALLIONS, COLTS or RIGS allowed on grounds.
- Strictly NO DOGS or other pets allowed on grounds.
- ALL riders must Gear Check 30min prior to riding time. NO GEAR CHECK – AUTOMATIC ELIMINATION
- ALL riders must wear PCAV approved helmet and footwear at all times whilst mounted.
- The organising committee reserves the right to cancel any class or competition; divide any class; alter times; refuse any entry with or without stating the reason.
- Neither the organising committee of this competition nor the PCAV accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, ground spectators or any other person or property.
- Entries will be on a first come first in basis. We recommend that you get your entries in early to ensure a time.
- $10 Day Attendance Fee is due UNLESS you are a financial member* of EV/EA; AHS; SHCA; AERA; an Interstate Pony Club; or can prove personal Liability Cover of at least $10,000,000. *Must produce proof
- Riders without adequate Insurance Cover pay $10 for Liability Only cover for the duration of the event. (Not personal Medical).
- ALL Open Riders are to fill in a Day Participant Waiver and Declaration Form.
- All refunds will incur an administration fee of $10 per combination per event.
- No refunds after closing date unless notified prior to ride time and a valid veterinary or medical certificate is provided to email@example.com.
- Queries, protests, horse abuse rules as per the PCAV Handbook of By-Laws.
DOWNLOAD PCAV DAY PARTICIPANT WAIVER & DECLARATION FORM HERE